Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Flower lady






I went to soho to drop off some of my friends framed photography at an art gallery in soho.  

I decided to take this time to explore the area.  I found a bead shop and then later a millinery shop.  

I foresee many more trips to the millinery shop, 

they are well stocked and the staff are very very friendly.  

I'm thinking of making some headgear, is anyone interested?


Outfit details


Head piece

1950s Bes Ben a mix of real coral and celluloid flowers

Dress 

1949 neutral floral in pinks and greens with a fitted drop waist and Bertha off the shoulder neckline

Socks

Bought at Luna & Curious Bonne maison 

Shoes

Marks and spencer

Belt

1950s-1960s orange and gold wide belt

Brooch

1920s carved horn goose in flight

Purse

1920s-1930s felt and straw doll purse


3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

The socks are cool and I like the belt too.

Hannah said...

Beautiful! Always interested in head gear x

Sarah Potts said...

Defo make some cute headgear! X

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin